SERVICES: Training and seminars
Employment Training and Seminars*
As part of our mission we pledge to help educate our clients on equal treatment of all individuals with respect to employment and workplace fairness as well as fairness with respect to public accommodations under the law. As an element of this mission, we will provide training and seminars to our non-profit, small business, institutional clients and others on topics related to:
- hiring your first employees;
- discipline and documentation;
- preventing sexual harassment in the workplace;
- preventing retaliation claims;
- complying with the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA);
- complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA);
- preventing illegal discrimination in the workplace.
Now that legal rights regarding sexual orientation, transgender identity, gender transition, gender identity, and gender expression have been recognized in the Commonwealth as actionable before the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission, we are available to review and update policies and procedures and to provide staff training with respect to these issues as well.
*We will design our presentation around your needs and will endeavor to provide any of these training services at a cost which is affordable for you. We are also available for presentations to professional organizations and civic groups on these topics.